419 Scam Letters

This is a collection of Letters relating to the ongoing 4-1-9 Scam. You'll probably get them in your email if you don't have proper SPAM or phisher protection. People writing these are really stupid and most reside in Lagos, Nigeria. Never trust anyone from Nigeria when it comes to doing business online.

Monday, March 20, 2006

 

urgent business transaction !

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: adamu_douglas@yahoo.co.uk

Attn : President/Ceo.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am barrister Adamu Douglas private attorney to the late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, wife of the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, who died on Sunday 23rd of October 2005 at a Hospital in Spain, she had traveled to Spain to undergo surgery and died from complications resulting from that surgery.

As the personal attorney to the deceased, i handle every of her affairs, mostly properties

and funds both domestic and in overseer’s. In this case my clients who left huge amount of Million GB Pounds Sterling and so many investment with my signatures abroad. Very soon my client's family will call me to account for my client's properties and fund offshore.

At this juncture, i seek your consent to present you as the benefactor to my client's fund deposited in Europe which i will disclose to you, since i have all the documents regarding the depositing of the funds. I will procure all necessary legal documentation that can be used to back up any claim we might make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through.


I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I promise that you and i can share the money 75/25%. Please awaiting your urgent response if you are interested. I believed my letter received a favorable consideration from you as I await your respond as soon as able possible. On your reply I will attach my copy of

international passport for proper proof of my identity. Website: -

http//www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary/index.html

Best Regards,

Barr.Douglas Adamu

- adamu douglas

Comments:
He's a barrister and he's looking for honest cooperation. I can't see how this could be anything but on the up-and-up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006